We all want to make a good first impression when we walk out the door to go meet people, but how about making a good impression when people come to your home? Like many of us, we maybe just throw a table or hall tree in the space and call it a day. The entryway is an often neglected space but is the most important to setting the tone to your home; it’s a reflection that is you and your style. Being that it is a smaller space than other living areas in your home, you can make a big statement without bursting your budget.
Here are some savvy ideas to add instant style to your entryway:
- Maximize your entryway by adding a large mirror. To add spaciousness, the mirror will reflect light and create the illusion of a bigger space
- Make a statement in your entryway with a bold piece of furniture
- Add a pop of color to a neutral entryway by painting the interior of the front door
- An easy way to update your entryway is by adding an eye catching area rug
- Using DIY wall stencils on an accent wall gives the entryway a great focal point and is much more budget-friendly then using expensive wallpaper. You can create a design as unique as you are!
- Incorporate pops of colors with your accessories to jazz up your space
Let’s make an entrance your guests won’t forget.
Book your appointment today with GreyHunt Interiors